Hellsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viktor's Mission

3 posters

Go down

Viktor's Mission Empty Viktor's Mission

Post by Viktor Stryker Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:55 am

Viktor having recently being Paradropped into the Graveyard. He was somewhat tired for it was 1:00 A.M not only that He was extremely High Strung for He was never Faced by the Creature's of the Undead. Taking a Seat on the Grass He took a quick look at His supplies and Ammunition. Finding He had enough for He was just doind some reconnaissance He Pulled back the slide on His M-16 A4. He sent a Clip of twenty rounds into the Loader and calmly strode behind some Bushes. Spying on what He thought We're the targets.
Viktor Stryker
Viktor Stryker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Viktor's Mission Left_bar_bleue200/200Viktor's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Race:: Human
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Viktor's Mission Empty Re: Viktor's Mission

Post by Alucard Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:37 am

Alucard was Walking through the Woods, on a Mission to take care of some Meddlesome Ghouls, Taking out his Gun, and Shot some on the way out to the Open Graveyard, he Stands out in the Middle of the Graveyard, totally ready to take out more ghouls, Shooting them as they come, Sensing that he was not the only one taking out these ghouls.

Hmm...i guess im not the only one dealing with these weaklings...

Alucard Kept blasting at all the Ghouls, ignoring Viktors Presence.
Alucard
Alucard

Character sheet
Health Points:
Viktor's Mission Left_bar_bleue100/100Viktor's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race::
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Stryker Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:41 am

Viktor Heard Gunfire and quickly unpacked His briefcase as He pulled out the Red dot scope for the Grenade launcher Attached to His M-16. He quickly pulled the grenade launchers slide forward and set in another Grenade aiming near a Group of Zombies. He slid the Slide back and Fired the Grenade planting direct Hits on each of them.

WHAT ARE THEY!!!! HOW DID THEY GET OUT HERE!!!!?!?!?!?!

Viktor Tried to scream of Terror but the zombies surrounded His whereabouts. Even if He was able to scream the Voicebox would not sense the Sound and therefore He would not Scream.
Viktor Stryker
Viktor Stryker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Viktor's Mission Left_bar_bleue200/200Viktor's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:52 am

Alucard Grinned as he Kept Blasting the Ghouls Around him, Answering Viktors Question in a Angered Tone.

These Little Pests are Known as Ghouls, they are Created when a Vampire Bites a Non-Virgin...these things Follow That Vampire's Every Order...
Alucard
Alucard

Character sheet
Health Points:
Viktor's Mission Left_bar_bleue100/100Viktor's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Stryker Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:58 am

Viktor stood straight and held the M-16 up taking a deep breath He set it to Fully auto and pulled the Trigger squeezing gently as the Rounds came out at A high speed at the same Time Viktor had been shot in the left Leg sending Him falling down on His back. JHe pulled out His Silenced M9 and shot a few zombies that we're nearing in shooting them right in the face while being splattered with Blood from the dead ghouls.

AGHH!!!... No!!!!... I Can't Just end like This......I wont let it happen!!!!!

Viktor said Yelling out in anger as a Ghoul pulled Viktor to His Feet and made a motion to Bite Him.
Viktor Stryker
Viktor Stryker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 am

Alucard Finished the rest of them off, leaving only the one about the Bite Viktor, so Alucard Shot the Ghoul through the Heart, Hitting Viktor Aswell, the Ghoul Blew up, as Alucard walked up to Viktor, and looked down at his Injury, and asked.

Are you a Virgin...?
Alucard
Alucard

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Stryker Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:31 am

Viktor was breathing Heavily as the Bullet tore through His Left Lung as His Suit let out a Few beeps and said in a Female robotic Voice.

"Hazardous injury detected.. Evacuate to nearest Medical facility.. Now administering Morphine......Morphine administered"

Viktor Nodded as Best as He could but the pain sent shakes all over His body.
Viktor Stryker
Viktor Stryker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:37 am

Alucard put his Gun Away, and Knelled Down, Still Looking at Viktor.

It's your choice now, do you want to Live..?
Alucard
Alucard

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Stryker Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:40 am

Viktor Still lying on the Ground Sent His left hand to pull off His Mask Revealing a Man in His early twenties. Ince the MAsk was off His eye's were winced from pain as He nodded yet again.
Viktor Stryker
Viktor Stryker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:45 am

Alucard Grinned, and Wrapped an Arm Around Viktor, pulling Viktor Close to him, as Alucard Gently bit Viktor's Neck.
Alucard
Alucard

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Stryker Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 am

Viktors Arms Pulled itself with a few Twitching spazms His Heart rate began to slow as the Blood poured from the Holes on His Neck.

Unghh... Ow...
Viktor Stryker
Viktor Stryker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:54 am

Alucard Sucked some of the Blood, then retracted his Mouth from Viktor's Neck, Then Picked up Viktor's Weak Body, and Carried Him Back To safety, Heading towards the Plain were Integra Waits.
Alucard
Alucard

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Stryker Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:07 am

Viktor was by now Getting tired and wished He could pull His Mask back over His Face and wake up from a terrible Dream.. But no.. He realised His new Life was beginning He was going to Become on of.... Them.. The same things He had been after.. He was now joining them, He found this Hard to believe at First... He had tried to reaccount everything that happened in the last Hour. First.. He was spying on some Zombie filth. Second.. He was met by the zombies surrounding him. Third.... He was injured and Bitten by this one who was carrying Him out of the Graveyard. until The Environment Suit said Again but this time it was more alarming.

Soldier.. Code Thx-2593.... Presumed Dead...

The suit's voice cracked and Whizzed and said yet again.

Soldier...Code THX-2593..... Vital signs are dropping... System malfunction... Shutting down....
Viktor Stryker
Viktor Stryker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:14 pm

(......i`m going to ignore all this. Wanna know why i do? Because Vampires can ONLY turn people of the opposite gender. Girls cant turn girls and men cant turn other dudes. You should know that as Hellsing fan. Beside that point, Alucard, you still need to register your character before you´re actually allowed to play.)
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria
Vampire: Fledgeling

Character sheet
Health Points:
Viktor's Mission Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Viktor's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Race:: Vampire
Abilities:

https://hellsingrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Stryker Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:30 am

[OoC: You have every right to ignore all of this and i AM a true Hellsing fan.... But not once have I heard anyone mention that Male vampire's cannot turn Male's into Vampire's.. So I may want to get My resources checked...Again I apologise and hope this does not affect..First Impressions..]]
Viktor Stryker
Viktor Stryker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:43 pm

Viktor Stryker wrote:[OoC: You have every right to ignore all of this and i AM a true Hellsing fan.... But not once have I heard anyone mention that Male vampire's cannot turn Male's into Vampire's.. So I may want to get My resources checked...Again I apologise and hope this does not affect..First Impressions..]]

How a vampire is being turned is mentioned in the first Hellsing OVA and in the first Manga.
Integra explains there:
"These vampires dry your people of blood, and if they aren`t a virgin, they will become ghouls. But more so, if they bite a virgin of the opposite sex, they can turn into a vampire of thier own."
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria
Vampire: Fledgeling

Character sheet
Health Points:
Viktor's Mission Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Viktor's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Race:: Vampire
Abilities:

https://hellsingrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Stryker Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:50 am

[[I have been watching a Differen't series of Hellsing.. Probably the bad one I have been hearing about..]]
Viktor Stryker
Viktor Stryker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down