Hellsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:19 am

Integra looked at herself, and over the two wounds that she received from Mina's blade. Both of which hurt really badly.
However, the cut on her hip hit more since when she walked it irritated the wound more.
I believe I will be alright Officer Seras. I just need to clean the wounds, and dress them before they become infected.
Still she kept her composure, and didn't cry out in pain. Compared to being shot for the first time this was nothing.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Hellsing: Soldier

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140/140Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race:: Human
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church

Post by Seras Victoria Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:23 am

Seras supported her arm, slowly walking out... great, now she knew why this church was closed up like that.
Well, thank you a lot, Sir Integra... i don`t think i couldīve make it out there if i would`ve been alone.
It was supriseingly good to see the nearing dawn as they got out.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria
Vampire: Fledgeling

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Race:: Vampire
Abilities:

https://hellsingrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:44 pm

Integra walked out of the church, and felt a nice cool breeze blow past them as the sun started to rise upon the world.
You are very welcome Officer Victoria. Besides it's been awhile since I went out on a mission. They last time was when I was 18 I believe. Now let's head back to the mansion.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Hellsing: Soldier

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140/140Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race:: Human
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:47 pm

Seras shook her head as she looked down on herself.
I just wonder how much budget i wasted upon my uniforms already.. oh well.
Together with Integra, they walked back towards the Mansion, the light of the day shineing at them.

Mission Complete.

-----------------> Hellsing Mansion
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria
Vampire: Fledgeling

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Race:: Vampire
Abilities:

https://hellsingrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4